Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Shona Deckert has been appointed vice president and main office branch manager, while Judy Hicks has been named vice president and consumer loan manager, the Walla Walla-based bank announced.
Deckert, a licensed securities agent who has served more than eight years at Baker Boyer, will work with individual and small-business clients to meet their financial goals in her new role.
Hicks, who in more than 30 years of banking experience has become an expert in all areas of personal banking and lending, will lead the bank's consumer lending team and manage its loan programs. She holds numerous certifications in mortgage banking and leadership.
More like this story
- Inland Cellular to switch to improved system in mid-August
- Baker Boyer announces promotions
- Baker Boyer to cut costs with Weston branch closure
- The Walla Walla branch of the Bank of Whitman, 500 W. Main St., have new staff on the team.
- CORRECTION - Peter Allen appointed to board of Baker Boyer Bancorp