Tuesday, January 12, 2010
When: Thursday, 6 p.m.
Where: W-A Memorial Hall, 210 E. Main
- REPORTS: Hear reports from department liaisons.
- PEDESTRIANS: Hold first reading of ordinance related to pedestrian facilities.
- CARPET: Consider purchase of carpet and installation for City Hall.
- HANDBOOK: Review revised employee handbook regarding flex time and comp time.
- DONATION: Consider donating $225 for the Christmas lighting contest.
- CRIMINAL CODES: Consider adopting criminal codes for Weston Municipal Court. The codes exclude misdemeanors and felonies.
- EXPANSION: Discuss expansion of City Hall and Police Department.
- DESIGN: Consider approving engineer's design of the corner of Bannister Road and Water Street.