Monday, November 15, 2010
MILTON-FREEWATER -- A spaghetti dinner and benefit auction will be held Nov. 20 to benefit longtime city employee Ken Weis, who was seriously injured in an accident several months ago.
Weis has been forced to stop working and receive disability payments, according to a news release. Even with good insurance, his expenses are quite high and his home has required remodeling to meet his physical limitations.
The event will be held at the Milton-Freewater Community Building, 109 N.E. Fifth Ave. Dinner will be served from 4-8 p.m. and there will be dancing from 6-10 with music provided by the Kiwanis Club Sound Machine. Silent and live auctions will be included.
Tickets are available at Oregon First Community Credit Union or from the following Dave Richmond, Tina Kain or Tatia Oliver at City Hall. Admission is $10 for adults, $5 for children under 13. There will be beer, wine, and cider available at a cash bar.
More like this story
- Dinner, benefit auction set for longtime Milton-Freewater city employee
- Benefit planned for ailing former Milton-Freewater resident
- Spaghetti dinner fundraiser for MFYSA slated Saturday
- Benefit dinner, auction set for man in need of surgery
- Dinner to benefit family whose belongings were destroyed in a fire