Thursday, October 7, 2010
WALLA WALLA - The Walla Walla Parks and Recreation Department is taking registration for its youth indoor soccer league.
The program is open to youth in kindergarten through eighth grade, with teams including boys and girls. Players will be assigned to teams according to their grade and school they attend. Play will be 5-on-5 and will begin with practices Jan. 8. Practices will be one day per week and games will take place on Saturdays. Practice times and days are determined by each coach. Games and practices will take place at local school gymnasiums.
All participants will receive a program T-shirt. Players will be required to wear shin guards and non-marking soft-soled tennis shoes.
Volunteers interested in coaching can contact the Parks and Recreation office at 527-4527.
The program is $45 per child and registration must be received by Nov. 24. Late registrations are subject to availability and a $10 late fee. Participants may also register online at ci.walla-walla.wa.us.
For more information, call the Parks and Recreation Department at 527-4527.
More like this story
- Walla Walla Parks and Recreation's youth indoor soccer league now taking registrations
- Parks and Rec’s Youth Indoor Soccer registration due Nov. 18
- Registration for Parks and Rec’s youth indoor soccer nears
- Youth indoor soccer league registration open
- Walla Walla Parks youth indoor soccer leagues forming