Monday, October 11, 2010
Bridie Monahan Hood and Kris Hedine are solid, respected attorneys in the Valley. Either would do a fine job in the position of part-time Walla Walla County District Court judge.
We give the edge, albeit a slight one, to Monahan Hood.
Her diverse experiences, particularly representing indigent clients in child dependency cases, and her community involvement give her some insights that could be of value in District Court. Her experiences would bring new perspectives and would seem to be a good complement to the experiences of the full-time District Court judge, John Knowlton.
Monahan Hood seems to have a temperament that fits well with District Court.
Hedine is a sound choice. He has years of experience as an attorney in District Court and currently serves a judge pro tem in that court.
Like Monahan Hood, there's no question he can do the job.
Voters simply can't go wrong here.
But in this race we recommend Monahan Hood.
More like this story
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR - Bridie Monahan Hood is choice for judge
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR - Vote for Bridie Monahan Hood
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR - Monahan Hood right choice for judge
- Hedine to take over as part-time Walla Walla County District Court judge
- Election race brewing for Walla Walla County District Court judge seat