Sunday, August 28, 2011
MILTON-FREEWATER - Tickets are now available for the Milton-Freewater Democrats annual Fall Barbecue.
The event will start at 4:30 p.m. on Sept. 11 at the Frazier Farmstead, 1403 Chestnut St. The guest speaker will be Jeanne Atkins, state director for U.S. Sen. Jeff Merkley. There will be an invocation memorializing the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
Music will be provided by the Wednesday Night Band and a silent auction will available.
Tickets are $10 and can be reserved by contacting Nancy Wolfe at 541-938-5312, email email@example.com or Nora Connors at 541-938-3432, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Milton-Freewater Democrats to meet Wednesday at Oasis
- STAR Project director to speak at Miton-Freewater Democrats meeting
- Frazier Farmstead fundraiser set for Saturday
- Fundraiser tea with full luncheon is planned for Sept. 24 in M-F
- Milton-Freewater senior center raffle rifle as fundraiser for facility repairs