Tuesday, December 13, 2011
When: Thursday. An executive session kicks off the meeting at 8:15 a.m. Regular session is 9 a.m.
Where: Port administrative office, 310 A St.
- 2012 salary: Will vote on the 2012 salary for Executive Director Jim Kuntz in the regular session after an annual performance evaluation during executive session.
- cargill pond: Consider adopting a master plan for the redevelopment of the Cargill Pond area in Burbank.
- burbank sewer treatment: Discuss moving forward on an agreement with the city of Pasco for sewer treatment services. (Estimated start time of this portion of the meeting is 9:45 a.m.) Commissioners will also receive an update on permitting for the sewer pipeline project.
- Columbia REA: Receive an environmental update on the Port's Melrose property, which is slated for sale to Columbia REA. (Estimated start time for this portion of the meeting is 10:30 a.m.)
- JSH Farms: Consider a farm lease with JSH Farms for the Port's Wallula Gap property.
- business park concept: Discuss a preliminary business park layout plan concept for property adjacent to the Sudbury Landfill. (Estimated start time for this portion of the meeting is 11 a.m.)
- audit results: Review results of a state audit for fiscal 2010 and for audit results from the state Department of Revenue.
- boise Inc.: Consider a letter of support for Boise Inc. regarding the Environmental Protection Agency's proposed emission standards for hazardous pollutants for industrial commercial institutional boilers and process heaters.
- critical areas: Discuss Walla Walla County's voluntary stewardship program/critical areas.
- utility easement: Consider authorizing the acquisition of a utility easement for property in Wallula.
- audio/video specs: Discuss and review new audio/video specifications for the Port commission meeting room. (Estimated start time of this portion of the meeting is 11:30 a.m.)
- community solar project: Discuss a community solar project for the airport terminal building. (Estimated start time of this portion of the meeting is noon.)
- drag strip: Consider a lease renewal request for the Walla Walla drag strip. (Estimated start time of this portion of the meeting is 12:30 p.m.)
- lease agreement: Consider a lease for the Total Comfort Systems Building, 925 E St.
- consultant: Consider a Federal Aviation Administration consultant selection recommendation.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, the airport wheat marketing report, an update on the downtown parking garage study, federal governmental affairs, the passenger boarding report and miscellaneous project updates.