Saturday, February 26, 2011
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 600 block of East Alder Street, Thursday overnight. Door and lock broken. $167 taken from business.
- Spokane and Alder streets, Thursday 9:46 a.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury. Front-end impact of two vehicles entering intersection.
- Donigar Edward Watkins, 30, 237 Eagan St. Charge: investigation of third degree assault.
- Thomas L. Nelson, 19, 1121/2 NE Fifth Ave. Charge: investigation of possession of methamphetamine.
Fire, Ambulance Runs
WW Fire Dept.
- 222 Stanton St., Saturday 1:30 p.m. House fire caused by clean out door left open on fireplace. No injuries. Two cats rescued and ventilated by firefighters. Cats transported by private party to local veterinarian. $100,000 damage to structure. Damage mainly to basement and kitchen, but home unlivable.