Sunday, January 30, 2011
Members of the Starbuck School Board are Zonia Dedloff, Carol Wildman, Jill Wood, Kelly White and Leo Janes. With Dedloff absent Thursday the board:
- REPORTS: Wood reported on the regional ESD 123 board members meeting. She also reported on the Columbia County Network of Drug Education.
- BOARD APPRECIATION: Board members received certificates of appreciation.
- GOOD NEWS CLUB: Approved the Good News Club, an optional off-campus club, begins Feb. 3 and continues through March 31. Unanimous.
- POLICY: Held first reading of policy related to staff-acceptable use of technology.
- QUORUM: Passed resolution allowing advance payments of accounts payable/payroll in event of a lack of board quorum. The payments would be approved at the following meeting. Unanimous.
- DESIGNEE: Passed resolution naming Principal Karl Edie as superintendent designee. Unanimous.