Monday, June 27, 2011
When: Monday and Tuesday. Monday meeting starts at 9:30 a.m. and recesses at noon. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m.. Tuesday workshop begins at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Updates: Updates from Human Services, Health, Public Works and other departments.
- Bid: Open bids for Corkrum Bridge project.
- Bus stop: Continue public hearing on request by Washington state Department of Transportation request to construct a bus stop in a county right of way in Wallula. Action on item may follow.
- Stormwater: Execute notice of intent for coverage under a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Municipal Stormwater General Permit.
- Budget: Update on 2011 budget with county Auditor Karen Martin and county Treasurer Gordon Heimbigner.
- Workshop: Meet with members of the Washington County Risk Pool, an insurance pool of which the county is a member. No formal action to be taken.