Tuesday, March 15, 2011
When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
Where: Lions Club Community Building, Fairgrounds
- COWBOY POETRY: Discuss proclamation for Cowboy Poetry Week.
- SHERIFF: Hear update from Walla Walla County Sheriff's office.
- BIKE RACE: Consider resolution supporting Tour of Walla Walla bike race to use Waitsburg Streets April 15 to 17.
- BMX TRACK: Discuss removal of current BMX track site on First Street.
- IRRIGATION: Discuss irrigation system on Main Street designed for watering trees. There is a desire to add hanging baskets, if it is possible to add baskets to the watering system.
- LOAN: Consider resolution to transfer money from the water and sewer bond redemption fund to the public works fund to purchase a backhoe.
- OVERAGE RATE: Consider approving ordinance for utility overage rate adjustment.