Friday, November 25, 2011
The Little Theatre continues to attract excellent local talent.
Now playing is Arthur Miller's "All My Sons." Set in the 1940s, this engrossing drama unfolds around the life of a family affected by the war, specifically by the actions and inactions of both soldier and civilian.
Perfectly cast, this play will pull you in. It runs Nov. 25, 26, 27 (matinee), Dec. 2 and 3. Don't miss it!
More like this story
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR - Little Theatre's 'The Hobbit' well worth seeing
- Marquee: The Little Theatre of Walla Walla presents 'Into the Woods'
- 'Miracle Worker' will be great show
- Whitman College's annual one-act play contest puts creativity at fore
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR - Local acts missing at Fourth of July in the Park