Saturday, October 15, 2011
MILTON-FREEWATER - The Milton-Freewater School Board will hold a special board meeting Tuesday at 6 a.m. in the district office conference room, 1020 S. Mill St.
The purpose of the meeting is to vote on an appeal/complaint review. Board meetings are open to the public.
More like this story
- Milton-Freewater School Board to hold special meeting
- Open house set for new Milton-Freewater school office
- Milton-Freewater School District Budget Committee to hold first meeting
- Milton-Freewater School Board seeks applicants for open seat
- Milton-Freewater School District to hold budget committee meeting