Tuesday, September 20, 2011
- When: Wednesday, 10 a.m.
- Where: Commission Room, Courthouse
- PUBLIC WORKS: Consider resolution regarding Washington Counties risk pool appointments. Discuss right of way acquisition and consider approving right of way permits. Consider approving NoaNet franchise agreement and master service agreement for 2012 for health insurance.
- SHERIFF: Consider request for reserve deputy hourly wage increase.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Hear updates on environmental health, public health and financial status.
- DISTRICT COURT: Discuss proposed District Court office remodeling.
- E911: Hear updates on E911 office by dispatch supervisor Tim Quigg.
- MENTAL HEALTH: Discuss behavioral services agreements and developmentally disabled contract with Dimita Warren of Blue Mountain Counseling.
- BUDGET: Schedule budget review workshops.
- DUES: Consider approving annual dues for Commssioners' Clerks Association.