Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 1800 block Plaza Way, 1995 Ford Contour.
- Anderson’s Towing, 1120 W. Moore St. Gate and door damaged from forced entry, cutting torch hoses taken.
- 600 block North Seventh Avenue, Sunday. Several firearms.
- Bicycle from Milton-Freewater Public Library, 8 S.W. Eighth Ave.
- 1200 block Southeast 12th Street, 12:10 p.m. Tuesday. Two vehicle, no injury.
Walla Walla County Sheriff
- 100 block Last Chance Road, 8:40 a.m. Tuesday. Goat in road vs. Walla Walla County Sheriff’s Office vehicle. Vehicle undamaged, goat suffered injury to right shoulder and expected to be dispatched, according to its owner.
- Ryan Lewis Farr, 29, no address given, Tuesday. Investigation of charge of criminal mischief.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dept.
- Responded at 6:27 p.m., Tuesday, to power line burning at 706 Pleasant St. Fire was out when responders arrived.
WW County Sheriff
- 00 block Longview Court, reported Tuesday. Irrigation equipment damaged.
- 200 block Gardena Road, reported Tuesday. Gang graffiti spray painted on bee hives.
On Tuesday a Walla Walla County employee reported finding burnt tinfoil and short straws — indicative of methamphetamine or heroin use — to Walla Walla County Sheriff’s Office deputies. The paraphernalia was found in the first floor women’s bathroom.