Friday, August 17, 2012
Milton-Freewater The Milton-Freewater Senior Center will hold a luncheon fundraiser with two seatings, at 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Aug. 25 at Primrose on Main (formerly Gildersleeve House), 604 S. Main St.
The luncheon will include a tour of the grounds.
Cost of the meal is $12 and tickets may be purchased from Senior Center board members. The proceeds will go to building repairs and utility payments.
For more information, call Lavonne Hansen, 541-938-0609 or Loretta Hanley, 541-938-9558.
More like this story
- Luncheon to benefit Milton-Freewater Senior Center
- Fundraiser tea with full luncheon is planned for Sept. 24 in M-F
- Milton-Freewate Senior Center to hold fundraiser
- Hawaiian music highlights Milton-Freewater senior center fundraiser
- Milton-Freewater senior center raffle rifle as fundraiser for facility repairs