Friday, August 31, 2012
A business designed to help clients lose could be an entrepreneur’s gain.
The Milton-Freewater Curves fitness facility is on the market, according to a post from the Milton-Freewater Area Chamber of Commerce.
The business, 15 N. Columbia St., was established in 2001 and has an active membership. The sale is of the franchise and equipment with an asking price of $28,900, according to the listing with Andrea Moore at Roff Real Estate.
More like this story
- New Milton-Freewater business offers customized playbooks for customers' lives
- New chief named for Walla Walla Small Business Development Center
- Local marketing professional named Entrepreneur of the Year
- Milton-Freewater firearms shop reduces choke on hours
- Walla Walla Small Business center alights at airport