Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Monday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 1200 block of Yellowhawk Place. Trash can reported stolen.
- 2300 blook of Hawk Drive. Two gas cans reported stolen.
- 00 block of Talon Loop. Insurance paperwork and Starbucks cards reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- 500 block of South Second Avenue. Police arrested a 17-year-old male after a concerned citizen’s report of finding stolen credit cards linked the youth to the theft.
WW County Sheriff
- Cargil Industries, 337 Grain Terminal Road, Burbank. Fence reportedly cut.
- 100 block of West Second Street, Prescott. Wallet containing identification, Social Security cards and other items reportedly stolen.
- 1000 block of Oak Street. Vehicle prowl.
- 100 block of Kenwood Street, Monday. A 24-year-old woman reported she was raped in her apartment by an intoxicated acquaintance.
- Joseph R. Kreykenbohm, 29, 1429 Portland St., Monday. Charge: investigation of motor vehicle theft.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dept.
- 1463 Francis St., 11:02 p.m., Sunday. Attic fire. Estimated $3,000 damage to residence. No injuries reported.
- 500 block of North Main Street. Graffiti.