Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Monday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 400 block of West Maple Street. Electronics, including computer and television, and hot water heater parts reported stolen from home.
- 200 block of Sunny Drive. Vehicle prowl: loose change and old cellphone reported stolen.
- 600 block of Southeast Magnoni Drive. Vehicle prowl.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. Tires, radiator and two seats reported stolen.
- Highway 204, Weston. A package containing a used sewing machine reported stolen.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 100 block of Lyons Ferry Road, Starbuck. Boat reported stolen.
- 8153 Mill Creek Road, 1:40 a.m., Monday. One vehicle off road: Police arrested a 17-year-old male on investigation of driving under the influence.
Washington State Patrol
- Lower Waitsburg Road and U.S. Highway 12, 1:34 p.m., Monday. Two-vehicle collision: William H. Payne, 91, taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center.
- 00 block of Southwest Second Street. Hit and run collision involving unoccupied vehicle.
Department of Corrections
- Lance G. Rougeau, 20, Seattle, today. Charge: investigation of three counts of custodial assault.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- Rose and Colville Streets to Walla Walla General Hospital, 1:59 p.m., Monday. A 77-year-old man in a wheelchair was transported to Walla Walla General Hospital after he was stuck by a vehicle.
Tero Estates Winery, 6 W. Rose St. Business window reportedly damaged by a rock.