Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Monday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 200 block of North Touchet Street. Vehicle prowl: one man arrested.
WW County Sheriff
- 000 block of North Cochram Road, Dixie. Bicycle reportedly stolen from garage.
- 1900 block of Mojonnier Road. Unauthorized debit card use reported.
- Pierce’s Green Valley RV Camp, 24676 W. Highway 12, Touchet. $41.25 reportedly stolen from Pepsi dispensing machine.
- 100 block of Southwest Fourth Street. Vehicle prowl.
- 400 block of Northwest B Street, Friday. Backpack containing books reported stolen from vehicle.
- Southeast Birch Avenue and Southeast Sixth Street. Bicycle reportedly stolen.
- 600 block of College Street. Camera reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- 100 block of Southeast Eighth Avenue. Vehicle prowl.
- 1000 block of Northeast Third Avenue. Sunglasses reported stolen from vehicle.
- 200 block of West Broadway. Vehicle prowl.
- 800 block of South Mill Street, Saturday. Bicycle reportedly stolen.
- Chestnut and Sprague streets, 4:34 p.m., Monday. Rear-end collision: no injuries reported.
- WW Police
- Christopher Gonzales, 44, 1364 Pleasant St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Francisco Z. Diaz, 18, 904 Irene St., Monday. Charge: investigation of two counts of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- Benjamin Beliz Jr., 27, 345 N. Third St., College Place, Monday. Charge: investigation of taking a motor vehicle without permission.
- Eleuterio Ibarra-Madrigal, 36, 204 S.E. 11th St., today. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dist. 4
- 1940 Pleasant Street, 7:34 p.m., Monday. Basement fire: unknown cause or damage amount.
- 000 block of South Blue Street. Vehicle taillight reportedly broken.
- 1000 block of Frankland Street. Tail lights of Toyota Prius reportedly smashed.
WW County Sheriff
- 000 block of Duncan Lane. Graffiti.
- 300 block of Southeast Scenic View Drive. Pumpkin smashed in yard, and eggs thrown at cars.