Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- Clinton Street and Boyer Avenue. Purse and contents, clothing, calculator and other items reported stolen.
- 600 block of Wellington Avenue. Cash, wallet and contents reported stolen from vehicle; vehicle window smashed.
WW County Sheriff
- 1600 block of Circle Drive. Fraudulent charges to bank account.
- 100 block of South D St., Prescott. Soda machines damaged: cash reported stolen.
- Isaacs Avenue and Blue Street, 4:54 p.m., Tuesday. Two-vehicle collision: A 29-year-old woman and a 56-year-old woman were taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center due to air-bag related injuries.
- Spokane and Rose streets, 5:02 p.m., Monday. Two-vehicle collision; no injuries reported.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dept.
- 401 E. Sumach St., 8:46 p.m., Tuesday. Computer reported on fire.
- 700 block of Boyer Avenue. Car taillight broken.