Thursday, November 15, 2012
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Wednesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 500 block of North Bellevue Street. Fifteen gallons of gasoline reported siphoned from vehicle.
- Bonsella and Menlo streets. Gasoline reportedly stolen from four vehicles.
- 2000 block of Parrish Street. Report of a fraudulent account opened with false identification with satellite television service.
WW County Sheriff
- 100 block of East Second Street, Prescott. Guitars, electronics and prescription medications reported stolen from residence.
- Malcolm and Sprague streets, 2:40 p.m., Wednesday. Two-vehicle collision. Police determined one of the vehicles appeared to have been traveling over 50 mph in the 25 mph zone: possible injury reported.
- Michael D. Brandfas, 25, 432 S.W. Eighth Street, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of felony attempt to elude.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 100 block of Patit Road, Dayton. Vandalism reported.