Sunday, November 18, 2012
I have known Trevor Larkin since fourth or fifth grade. We grew up in the same neighborhood, and I remember going over to the Larkin household and
watching TV, and Trevor playing the guitar.
When we where both going to college in the Northeast, I would go and visit him in Boston, too.
Now Trevor is a Seattle-based guitar player and has played for the musician Allen Stone’s band for about a year and a half. They are in the middle of a 65-city international tour.
As a part of the band, Trevor has been on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Jimmy Kimmel Live, The Late Show with David Letterman and the house band during the 2012 ESPY preshow.
These photographs are from a concert Oct. 26 at the Knitting Factory in Spokane.
More like this story
- Experience Hendrix at Seattle museum
- Gloriana’s rising star to shine at Walla Walla fair concert (with video)
- Sallie Ford and friends roll the rockabilly into Walla Walla
- Rockin’ the Lowboy gets down with the blues Saturday
- Progressive blues group Badger Mountain Dry Band to perform at Powerhouse Theatre