Monday, November 26, 2012
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Saturday, Sunday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 300 block of Chase Avenue. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 900 block of North 12th Avenue. A 1994 Ford Taurus reported stolen.
- 400 block of Chase Avenue. An iPhone reported stolen.
- Safeway, 1600 Plaza Way. A teen was caught attempting to shoplift a bottle of brandy.
- 1600 block of East Alder Street. Jewelry, cash, prescription medication and 100 dvd’s reported stolen.
- 500 block of North Sixth Avenue. Tools, including a belt sander and Skilsaw, reported stolen.
- 1000 block of North Clinton Street. An iPod, GPS unit and sunglasses reported stolen from vehicle.
WW County Sheriff
- Hanson Road, Touchet. A fraudulent check for $17,500 reported.
- 400 block of South Columbia Street. Shoplift reported.
- 700 block of College Street. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 1200 block of Walnut Street. Residential burglary reported.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 500 block of Eckler Street. Theft reported.
- 500 block of East Richmond Avenue, Dayton. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 600 block of Wagon Road, Dayton. Vehicle prowl.
- 300 block of Grape, 2:20 p.m., Friday. A 14-year-old was arrested on investigation of first-degree assault after pointing a pellet gun at two adults.
- Carlos Osorio-Coslelo, 345 Chase Ave, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated and felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- Thomas R. Hackett, 39, 526 S. Second Avenue, Friday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Odd Fellows Home, 534 Boyer Avenue. Police arrested a 22-year-old transient man for yelling and throwing rocks at windows. The man appeared to be intoxicated.
WW County Sheriff
- 1800 block of Reser Road. Truck window damaged by beer bottle.
- Peppers Bridge Road bridge. Gang graffiti reported.