Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 800 block of Alder Street. An iPod Touch, dvd’s, pills and other items reportedly stolen from a vehicle.
- KFC, 595 W. Rose St., Monday. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 800 block of Pleasant Street, Monday. Stereo faceplate reported stolen from vehicle.
WW County Sheriff
- 800 block of East Chestnut Street. Burglary: cigars and loose change reported stolen from residence.
- 100 block of Northeast S Street, Prescott. Tools reported stolen from shed.
- 6900 block of Old Highway 12. Residential burglary reported: laptop computer, jewelry box and other items reported stolen.
- 17700 block of Touchet North Road. A homeowner reportedly fired two shotgun rounds at two men in a red Honda hatchback who had allegedly been attempting to burglarize his property. The man reported a weed eater and antique appraisal books had been stolen in a burglary Nov. 4.
- 000 block of Northeast 11th Avenue. Clothing reported stolen from vehicle.
- 000 block of Raspberry Loop. Motorcycle reported stolen.
- 100 block of Catherine Street, 1:59 p.m., Monday. A driver was cited for driving while suspended and failing to pay tickets after allegedly striking another vehicle while attempting to parallel park.
- Isaac Avenue and Division Street, 10:28 p.m., Monday. A motorist struck a telephone pole: minor injuries reported.
- Palouse and Whitman streets, 10:02 a.m., Monday. Two vehicle collision: no injuries reported.
- Ashton Ruble, 21, no permanent address given, Tuesday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- 500 block of East Pine Street. Apartment window broken.