Thursday, November 29, 2012
WALLA WALLA — A local hospital has earned an “A” for safety from The Leapfrog Group, an independent national nonprofit run by employers and other large purchasers of health benefits.
The A score was awarded to Providence St. Mary Medical Center for its commitment to patients and this community, according to a press release.
To see St. Mary’s scores compared nationally and locally, go to www.hospitalsafetyscore.org.
More like this story
- Providence garners top grade for hospital safety
- St. Mary Medical Center on state's safest hospital list
- Accreditation body: Walla Walla General, Providence St. Mary among top-performing hospitals
- Medicare dings Providence St. Mary for preventable harm
- Northwest companies work with insurers to build healthier employees