Wednesday, October 10, 2012
WALLA WALLA — In conjunction with a “safety weekend” at Kmart, the Walla Walla County Traffic Safety Task Force will host a child car seat check up Saturday, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Parents, grandparents and day care providers can bring children to the store’s parking lot and to get a free safety check by a certified car seat technician, who will ensure the child is in the appropriate seat correctly installed. Experts can help correct any errors or make recommendations on car seats. For more information, contact the task force at 524-2936.
More like this story
- Child passenger safety checkup set in College Place
- ETCETERA - Traffic Safety Task Force plans several community events
- Task force urges proper buckling of kids as school gets back under way
- Safety team offers clinics on installation of child passenger seats
- Safety team offers clinics on proper installation of child passenger seats