Friday, October 12, 2012
WALLA WALLA — The Walla Walla Youth Football League is celebrating its 20th birthday at noon Saturday at Drew Bledsoe Fields on the Veterans Administration grounds.
The league started in 1992 and completed its 20th year of play last fall. The celebration will include recognition of Bob Percifield, who founded the league and was the first league president, and birthday cake.
All who have been affiliated with the league over the past 21 years are invited to attend.
More like this story
- Walla Walla Youth Football League to have tryouts Saturday
- WWYFL to have tryouts Aug. 18 at Bledsoe Field
- Walla Walla Youth Football League to begin preseason activities begin Saturday
- Little League fall baseball signups slated this weekend
- Bledsoes to present program on ‘Parenting with Dignity'