Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Monday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 800 block of North Eighth Avenue. A 53-year-old man reported his 1981 Honda motorcycle was stolen three years ago.
- 100 block of South Tausick Way. Wheel chair ramp valued at $300 reported stolen from front porch.
WW County Sheriff
- Garrison Middle School parking lot. Music CDs and prescription drugs reported stolen from vehicle.
- 3000 Plaza Way. Attempted residential burglary reported.
- Strebin Farms, 2711 Attalia Road East, Wallula. A rifle, camera and iPod reported stolen from warehouse office.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Highway 332, Milton-Freewater. Bicycle reported stolen from porch.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 300 block Main Street, Dayton. Residential burglary reported.
- 200 block of East Commercial Street, Dayton. Debit card reported stolen.
- Alder Street and Tausick Way, 12:12 p.m., Monday. One vehicle collision after driver failed to negotiate curve in the road. Deanna Hurst, 54, and Roy Hamilton, 43, were taken to Walla Walla General Hospital with possible injuries.
Washington State Patrol
- Michael D. Barnett, 29, 147 S. Andrea Street, Milton-Freewater, Monday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
Fire, Ambulance runs
CP Fire Dept.
- Garrison Village Way, 9:30 p.m., Saturday. Bicycle crash, unknown cause. An unconscious male taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center.