Monday, April 8, 2013
EUGENE — Aaron Nelson, a former Wa-Hi standout cross-country and track athlete, ran the 3,000 steeplechase at the Pepsi Invite in Eugene on Saturday.
In only his second steeplechase race as a redshirt freshman, he ran 8:52.
Nelson now leads the Pac-12 in the steeple and it places him number eight overall in the NCAA.
More like this story
- Wa-Hi grad Nelson wins Huskies’ Sundodger race
- Wa-Hi grad Nelson fourth at Wisconsin adidas Invite
- Split squads do well for Blue Devil tracksters
- Wa-Hi's boys and girls place second and third, respectively at the Ellensburg Cross Country Invite
- $n$ Wa-Hi's Nelson, Glaeser to sign with D-1 schools today