Tuesday, August 20, 2013
WALLA WALLA — The Walla Walla Youth Football League starts its preseason activities Saturday.
All WWYFL league participants, including all returning players and new players trying out, are to be present at Drew Bledsoe Fields (on VA property across from Blue Ridge Elementary School) from 9-11 a.m.
Players will get their gear, participate in a football clinic/tryout for new players, and meet coaches. This counts as the first football practice and all players must have 12 completed practices before their first game
Players should bring a water bottle, $100 gear deposit check, and appropriate workout clothing.
Practices begin Sept. 7, and games begin Sept. 14.
For more information, contact Jon Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Parks & Rec taking registration for youth indoor soccer league
- WWYFL to have tryouts Aug. 18 at Bledsoe Field
- Walla Walla Youth Football League to have tryouts Saturday
- Walla Walla Parks and Recreation's youth indoor soccer league now taking registrations
- Registration opens for youth indoor soccer league