Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- Harvest Foods, 905 S. Second Ave. Report of three corndogs and one burrito stolen from the deli section of the store.
- 300 block of Northeast Kingwood Place. Report of multiple vehicle prowls.
- 400 block of Northeast C Street. Vehicle prowl reported.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 300 block of West Clay Street, Dayton. Burglary reported: deputies suspect transient person broke into and is sleeping in residence.
- Ming Court, 1533 Isaacs Ave., Tuesday. Police interrupted a fight in progress at Ming Court, arresting a 31-year-old woman on investigation of fourth-degree assault and providing false information to a police officer.
- Maria M. Young, 35, 1026 S. Donovan St., Monday. Charge: investigation of felony possession of methamphetamine and felony possession of marijuana.
- 200 block of South Tausick Way. Driver’s door and windshield of vehicle reported damaged.
WW County Sheriff
- 1400 block of Monroe Street. A new renter reported his house was tagged, Tuesday. Graffiti was found on every wall of the house.