Friday, January 11, 2013
WALLA WALLA — The YMCA is again offering the six-week “On the Edge” program, beginning Monday at 5:30 p.m.
The sessions offer diabetes education, control and management help for full diabetes onset or pre diabetes diagnosis.
The curriculum consists of two days of cardiovascular work and two days of strength training, Monday through Thursday, 6 a.m. to 7 a.m., with education sessions every Monday at 5:30 p.m.
Nutrition tracking is available for the first week.
The class is $79 for nonmembers. For more information call 525-8863.
More like this story
- WW YMCA taking registrations for boys, girls basketball leagues
- SOUND MIND, SOUND BODY: Resource plentiful to help head off, deal with diabetes
- Grief support group sessions to begin
- Diabetes self-management: dealing with guilt, anger and depression
- Swimming pool roundup: Where to go when the mercury rises