Friday, January 18, 2013
MILTON-FREEWATER — A man found dead near Milton-Freewater Wednesday has been identified.
According to a release from the Umatilla County Sheriff’s Office, Kenneth Richardson II, 45, appears to have died due to natural causes or exposure.
The sheriff’s office communication center received a report about 2 p.m. Wednesday of a deceased person and police found Richardson near a pile of brush on private property off Crockett Road, about a mile north of Milton-Freewater.
Police said there was no evidence of suspicious activity. The Oregon State Police Crime lab was able to identify Mr. Richardson by his fingerprints.
Richardson had lived in the Milton-Freewater and Walla Walla area for several years, police said.
More like this story
- Officials identify man found dead near Milton-Freewater
- Body found near Milton-Freewater identified; natural causes listed for death
- Police investigate Friday shooting in Milton-Freewater
- Police say gunshot victim found early Sunday appears self-inflicted
- Milton-Freewater man killed crossing Highway 11