Friday, January 18, 2013
Guests at sandwich shop Graze helped the business raise a lot of bread for the Ronald McDonald House Spokane last week.
During the course of last week, Graze owners John and Becca Lastoskie vowed to dedicate 10 percent of every sale at its Colville Street and Ninth Avenue locations last week to the Ronald McDonald House. The efforts raised the most ever for in the third year of the annual event at $1,372.
The Ronald McDonald House has a special place in the hearts of the Lastoskies. Their daughter Frances, now 5 and healthy, was born premature and spent a considerable amount of time in the neonatal intensive care unit at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children’s Hospital. The Ronald McDonald House became a second home for the family.
More like this story
- Customers help push Graze donations to Ronald McDonald House past $1,700
- Sandwich shop exceeds target for donations to charity
- Graze turns week toward helping Ronald McDonald House
- Walla Walla sandwich shop slates portion of week's sales for charity
- Graze to take bite out of Ronald McDonald House's expenses