Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today, unless otherwise noted.
- Odd Fellows Home, 534 Boyer Avenue. Two rings, valued at $1,538, reportedly stolen.
- 100 block of Northeast 15th Avenue. Vehicle prowl; an mp3 player reported stolen.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 600 block of South Third Street. Student’s school supplies reportedly stolen.
- Matthes L Axelsen, 18, 1620 Gray Lynn Drive, this morning. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated: Axelsen reportedly had a blood alcohol content of .033.
- 500 block of Sprague Avenue. Four vehicles each reportedly had one tire slashed.
WW County Sheriff
- Walla Walla County Jail, 300 W. Alder St. Jail staff reported damaged to cells No. 3 and 4 in C Unit. Cell 3 had a basketball-sized hole in the ceiling, and damage to the cell’s faucet. Cell 4 also had some damage to the ceiling.