Saturday, March 23, 2013
WALLA WALLA — The second annual Walla Walla Home and Outdoor Show is under way this weekend at the Walla Walla County Fairgrounds Pavilion.
The show is operated by Capps Broadcasting Group and features up to 60 vendors, catering by West of the Blues and Olive and free bouncy castles for kids.
Coordinators said they started the show last year because the Valley had no expo type show dedicated solely to products for in and around the home, and they were also hoping to temporarily meet another need in the community.
“One thing Walla Walla doesn’t have is a mall, and for three days that is what this is. It is a mall,” operations manager Joe Oertel said.
The third and final day of the Walla Walla Home and Outdoor Show is today from 10-2 p.m.
More like this story
- Big Bike Rodeo coming up this weekend; get licensed Friday
- Crowds expected at he Walla Walla Valley Chamber of Commerce Business Expo & Home Show
- Annual Walla Walla Kennel Club dog show slated for this weekend
- Walla Walla County Fairgrounds holds trio of events
- Gem & Mineral Society to hold annual show this weekend at fairgrounds